We love these Cadbury Cookies from my sister Elise! She knows how to make a chocolate chip cookie recipe a little more festive for Easter by adding Cadbury Eggs. You can’t go wrong adding Cadbury eggs to anything in my opinion and these Cadbury Cookies are to die for! They are especially good, warm and melty out of the oven, yum!
- 2 1/2 c. flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 c. butter
- 3/4 c. sugar
- 3/4 c. brown sugar
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 c. milk chocolate chips
- 1 pkg. mini Cadbury eggs (the regular 10 oz. bag)
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- In medium bowl, stir together flour, baking soda and salt.
- In separate bowl blend butter, sugars and vanilla with mixer until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time. Beat well. Gradually add flour mixture until just combined. Don’t overbeat. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded teaspoon onto ungreased cookie sheet. Place 4-5 mini Cadbury eggs on each cookie round.
- Bake 8-9 minutes or until lightly browned.