These Chocolate Peanut Butter Birds Nests are a favorite for Easter in our family. My kids love helping to make the little nests and adding little chocolate eggs to the middle. These aren’t just cute, but are so yummy and irresistible.
Your family will love these Chocolate Peanut Butter Birds Nests! They are easy to make and who doesn’t love peanut butter and chocolate?? These are rich, chocolate-y snacks that are perfect for Spring! We found these White Chocolate Cadbury Eggs at the grocery store and we HAD to try them! I already love the regular Cadbury Eggs so I knew adding white chocolate would not disappoint. I had to smack a hundred little hands away from the bowl of candy just so I could get this recipe done! I love how cute and spring-y these look!
One warning though…this recipe is MESSY. My hands were covered in chocolate and peanut butter before the process was done. However, it is TOTALLY worth it (and I got to lick it all off at the end 😉 ). When you are forming the nests, make sure that the edges come up enough that the eggs won’t roll off the sides. These will keep for a few days, just make sure to store them in an airtight container. I also like storing them in the fridge because I like to eat them cold. If you like this recipe you can also try our White Chocolate Nests with Macadamia Nuts.
- In a glass bowl, microwave chocolate chips for 1 minute on 70% power. Stir. Microwave for 15 second intervals, stirring between each one, until chocolate is smooth.
- Stir in peanut butter.
- Add noodles and mix until coated.
- Put a sheet of wax paper onto a cookie sheet.
- Form nests with the noodle mixture and place on wax paper.
- Refrigerate until chocolate is set.
- Mix the coconut with the food coloring.
- Sprinkle a little coconut on each nest and top with Cadbury eggs.