Warm Bacon Cheese Dip in Sourdough
- 1 large round loaf sourdough bread
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese
- 1 ½ cups sour cream
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (medium or sharp)
- 2-3 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 lb. bacon – cooked and crumbled
- Cut out a circle in the top of the bread and gut out the middle to make a bread bowl (save inside pieces of bread for dipping). In a mixing bowl beat cream cheese, sour cream, cheddar cheese, and Worcestershire sauce. Then mix in bacon. Pour into the bread bowl.
- Wrap up the whole thing in aluminum foil. Bake at 325 degrees for one hour. Serve with extra bread from bowl and crackers.
Copyright Favorite Family Recipes 2015