Chili Cheese Dip is one of the easiest dips to make. It takes 5 minutes to prepare. Two words to describe this dish: easy and addicting.
Chili Cheese Dip
Different Ways to Dip
Other Game Day Dips You’ll Love
Try some of our other Game Day Approved Dips! We know your whole family will keep coming back for more!
- Spinach Artichoke Dip in a Bread Bowl
- Warm Bacon Cheese Dip in Sourdough Bread Bowl
- Dorito Dip
- Easy Creamy Corn Dip
- Beau’s Clam Dip
- Game Day Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 9-Layer Bean Dip
Other Dishes to Serve on Game Day
Contrary to popular belief, there is more to your Game Day spread than just dip! Try some of these other appetizers at your next get together!
- Bacon Wrapped Little Smokies
- Loaded Potato Wedges
- Homemade Soft Pretzels
- Sweet and Spicy Slow Cooker Meatballs
- Slow Cooked Little Smokies
- Easy Oven Nachos
- Peanut Butter Popcorn
- Slow Cooker BBQ Hot Wings
How to Make Chili Cheese Dip
- In a small saucepan, heat chili until warmed through.
- Add cream cheese and stir until it is completely melted into the chili. (Optional: sprinkle with shredded colby jack cheese)
- Serve with tortilla chips and/or Frito's corn chips.