Skotidakis Jalapeno Greek Yogurt Dip is creamy and tangy with a spicy kick. It’s the perfect dip for chips, crackers or veggies and is light on calories too!
Skotidakis Jalapeno Greek Yogurt Dip
I can’t get enough of this copycat Skotidakis Jalapeno Greek Yogurt Dip. You can dip everything from veggies, to naan bread, to chips and crackers. It’s a light, healthy, flavorful dip that you can make yourself in just minutes. I first came upon this Greek yogurt dip at Costco and would make Costco runs just for another carton. Judge away if you wish. So imagine my disappointment when my Costco and any other store within a 500 mile radius of us suddenly stopped carrying it! I decided to create my own and it tastes just like the original, especially when you refrigerate it overnight. So yummy!
Greek Yogurt Dip with Real Ingredients
Coming up with this recipe was actually quite simple. I used the exact same ingredients that are on the label, roasted them, blended them up and mixed them with Greek Yogurt. I have got to hand it to the folks at Skotidakis for keepin’ it real with real ingredients. It made my job creating a copycat recipe very easy. It makes me like their products even more because the use real ingredients. Here’s all you need:
- Plain Greek yogurt (not vanilla, PLAIN)
- Red and green bell peppers
- Garlic and onion
- Roasted tomatoes (I buy them in a can, and drain them really well)
- Jalapenos (I remove all of the seeds, because that’s where the heat lives so I like to make it a bit more mild for the kids)
- Canola oil
- Paprika and some salt to taste
More Than a Dip
- Try using this Greek yogurt dip as a marinade! We use it for chicken, then dip the yogurt-covered chicken in breadcrumbs at 350 degrees for 25 minutes. It’s delicious!
- Add a scoop or two of the dip to your favorite Alfredo sauce and spoon it over noodles. It adds a gorgeous color and spicy flavor.
- Baste shrimp over a grill and then serve them alongside veggies and rice. So many possibilities!
More Favorite Dip Recipes
Looking for more fabulous dips for your next party or potluck? Try some of these favorites:
- Chili Cheese Dip
- Easy Spinach Dip
- Warm Bacon Cheese Dip in a Sourdough Breadbowl
- 5-Minute Dill Pickle Dip
- Easy Cream Cheese Fruit Dip
How to make Copycat Skotidakis Jalapeno Greek Yogurt Dip
- Preheat oven to 400-degrees.
- Cut bell peppers, onion, and jalepenos into large slices and place them on a baking sheet.
- Cut off the top of the garlic bulb and place cut-side up on the baking sheet with the other veggies.
- Drizzle olive oil over all the vegetables and garlic and roast at 400-degrees for 25-30 minutes.
- Scoop out roasted garlic from the bulb (it will be hot) and place in a blender or food processor with the other roasted vegetables.
- Add roasted tomatoes, paprika, canola oil, and salt to the blender and blend until smooth.
- Combine mixture with plain Greek yogurt (don't whip it together, just slowly fold it in) and add more salt if needed.
- For best results refrigerate in an air-tight container overnight.
- Food Processor