This post may contain affiliate links. See our disclosure policy.
This 3-Ingredient Funfetti Cake Mix Cookies are easy to make and so good! They are colorful, soft, and fluffy.
Funfetti Cake Mix Cookies
I love these Funfetti Cake Mix Cookies because you can take a simple box of cake mix and turn it into soft, fluffy, moist cookies! With the rainbow sprinkles and the birthday cake taste, they are perfect for a birthday party. This recipe is seriously so easy that even my kids can help make them!
Funfetti Cake Mix Cookie Ingredients
- Funfetti Cake Mix – Pillsbury has the official “Funfetti” Cake mix, but you can use any rainbow sprinkle cake mix to make these funfetti cookies. You don’t need to add anything to the cake mix other than what we list in this recipe.
- Vegetable Oil – I like to use vegetable oil for these Funfetti Cake Mix cookies, but you can use coconut oil if desired.
- Eggs – Two large eggs will do the trick for this recipe.
- Sprinkles (Optional) – See the recipe tip below for why I like to use extra sprinkles in this recipe.
Aside from the ingredients, there are a few tools you need to make this recipe. You will need a large bowl, a baking sheet, a spatula or wooden spoon, and a cooling rack. Those are the basics. A few tools that make this recipe even easier are parchment paper or silicone mats and a cookie scoop. I love using silicone mats because they make clean up so easy!
More Cake Mix Cookie Recipes
While my kids love these “confetti cookies”, you can make lots of different cake mix cookies! If you don’t have a funfetti cake mix, you can use a white cake mix and add sprinkles. I have also made double chocolate cake mix cookies with chocolate cake mix and chocolate chips. Another favorite of mine is lemon cake mix with white chocolate chips. So yummy!
Whenever I make cookies, I like to sprinkle some extra mix-ins on top. Mix-ins tend to sink to the bottom when the cookies bake, so sprinkling them on top brings the presentation up a notch. Whether it is chocolate chips, sprinkles, or nuts, I think it looks much better.
Store leftover cookies in an airtight container at room temperature. They should last on the counter for up to a week.
Yes! You can mix up the dough and refrigerate it for a few days or freeze it for a few weeks.
No, you don’t. You can easily mix this recipe with a wooden spoon or spatula.
More Cookie & Brownie Recipes
How to Make Funfetti Cake Mix Cookies
Funfetti Cake Mix Cookies
- Baking Sheet
- Mixing Bowls
- Measuring Cups
- Hand Mixer
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, oil, and eggs until a dough forms. Cover and refrigerate for at least 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350. Roll the dough into 1-inch balls and place them on a baking sheet.
- Optional: Sprinkle extra sprinkles on top of each cookie.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Do not over-bake! Remove from oven and transfer to a wire rack to cool.
Love this recipe?
We want to hear from you! Please leave a review.