This Grilled Corn Salad is a delicious summer salad that you can whip up any day of the week! Juicy corn, fresh veggies, and a little spice come together for a yummy dish!
Grilled Corn Salad
Grilled corn on the cob is one of my favorite summer foods. This salad adds a bunch of other delicious flavors and textures and really takes it to the next level. The jalapeno adds a little kick, but the creaminess of the avocado and the cheese balances it out. This salad is great to bring to potlucks or barbecues. It goes great with burgers, steaks, fish, and more! If you are looking for a good grilled corn recipe to use as a base, definitely try out our Cilantro Lime Grilled Corn.
- First you want to take your grilled corn cobs and cut the kernels off. Make sure to use a very sharp knife.
- Next, add your corn and all the other ingredients into a large bowl. This recipe is great because you can omit any ingredients that you aren’t crazy about and it won’t change the heart of the recipe.
- Mix everything together until evenly combined.
- Let chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes before serving. This just gives all the flavors a change to combine.
Other Corn Dishes You Will Love
If you love corn as much as I do, try some of our other favorite corn recipes!
How to Make Grilled Corn Salad
- Cut the corn off of the cob and place it in a large bowl.
- Add all the remaining ingredients and stir to combine.
- Chill in the fridge until ready to serve, at least 30 minutes.