Hawaiian beef teriyaki is a favorite of mine from when I lived in Hawaii. The teriyaki sauce is out of this world good. Great with a plate lunch!
love love love beef teriyaki! It was one of my FAVORITE meals to eat when I lived in Hawaii. I seriously can’t get enough of this stuff.
Hawaiian Beef Teriyaki
Ingredients (with Amazon Links)
- Mix together all ingredients, excluding beef. Set aside about 1/2 c. of the sauce, cover and refrigerate.
- Place beef in a Ziploc bag and pour marinade over. Press out all the air, seal, and marinate for at least 6 hours (overnight works great).
- Over prepared grill on medium-high heat, grill steak a minute or two on each size until cooked to your desired doneness (with the steak being so thin, you don't have to grill it for too long). Place beef in a large bowl, pour remaining sauce over the cooked beef and stir until well covered. Serve with rice (or grilled fresh pineapple).
- *you can use sirloin steak, cut into chunks. Thread marinated beef onto skewers and grill.
- **This is also a GREAT marinade for Teriyaki burgers...