These Chocolate Dipped Cream Cheese Butter Mints are the perfect after dinner mint. They are cool and chocolatey with a hint of refreshing mint.
Chocolate Dipped Cream Cheese Butter Mints
These delicious, sweet candy kind of remind me of the candy Junior Mints. Especially because we keep these chilled and there is nothing like chilled Junior Mints, that is the only way we eat that candy.
Easy and Versatile Treats
These are so incredibly easy to make too and only have five ingredients! And they are just yummy. My daughter is addicted to these, she keeps sneaking to the fridge and grabbing one out at a time. These mints are delicious anytime of year. They are perfect for weddings, bridal showers, baby showers, etc. They make a great gift as well, if you want you can use food coloring like red and green at Christmas time to make them look more festive and a fun gift for neighbors, or pink or blue for baby showers, etc.
These butter mints are great for holiday parties and potlucks too. Mints just go great with everything. I’ve made a similar tasting butter mint that has to be pulled when it is hot and it is a long, laborious process. Not these! These mints are much less work and are every bit as good with or without the chocolate dip.
Sweet Tooth Satisfaction
Just thinking of these mints makes me want to delve into even more candy making. If you’re like me, here are some more great recipes, perfect for your sweet tooth at the holidays, or any time of year.
- Divinity Candy with Peanuts is a salty twist on traditional divinity candy, perfect for sharing during the holidays.
- Halloween Candy Bark is super easy and a great treat for Halloween. Kids can get in on the action too. Just melt the chocolate and let them sprinkle on their favorite candies.
- Christmas Crunch is sweet and salty and exactly what you need to make your holidays taste great! It only takes 5 minutes to make.
- Mom’s Traditional Christmas Caramels are my favorite caramel. They make your house smell amazing and they just taste like Christmas to our family.
How To Make Chocolate Dipped Cream Cheese Butter Mints
- In a large bowl, beat together the cream cheese, butter and syrup. Gradually add in the powdered sugar until completely mixed in. Mixture will be really thick.
- Add the mix into a piping bag and pipe small dollops out on to a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Refrigerate to firm up.
- Once firm, dip one side in a bowl of melted chocolate chips, then return to cookie sheet. Keep in fridge, serve chilled.