|California Breakfast Casserole|| |
- 12 precooked (frozen) breakfast sausage patties, thawed
- 2-3 sliced tomatoes
- 2-3 sliced avocados
- 12 eggs
- 1 c. milk
- 1 pkg. frozen hash browns, thawed
- 1 c. cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- extra cheddar cheese for topping
- Layer the bottom of a greased 9x13 pan with sausage topped with tomatoes and avocado.
- In a bowl, beat eggs and milk. Stir in all other ingredients. Pour hash and egg mixture over the sausage, tomatoes, and avocados.
- Bake at 350 for 35-45 min or until well set. Top with extra cheddar right after pulling out of the oven so it melts all over the top. Top with salsa or sour cream.