Hash Brown Breakfast Casserole is a show stopper when feeding a crowd. Light yet filling, easy yet beautiful, this is the perfect breakfast or brunch dish!
Breakfast is one of those meals that often gets overlooked. It’s such a shame, because there are so many delicious ways to kick start your morning! This easy Hash Brown Breakfast Casserole comes together in just minutes and is filling but not too heavy. Serve with a side of fruit and you have yourself a nutritious morning meal.
Can You Freeze Breakfast Casseroles?
You bet! Make this Hash Brown Breakfast Casserole ahead of time and it can be frozen for up to two months. To re-heat, thaw in the refrigerator overnight, then bake for about 20 minutes until heated through.
How Long Is Breakfast Casserole Good in the Fridge?
No doubt once you serve this delicious casserole, there won’t be many leftovers. This is always the first thing to disappear at any brunch. However, you can store this easy casserole in the refrigerator, covered tightly for up to four days.
What Ingredients Can I Add To Hash Brown Breakfast Casserole?
Once you have the two basic ingredients of this casserole (eggs and hash brown potatoes) you can dress up this casserole a million different ways! Here are some of our favorites:
- cheddar cheese
- red peppers
- pepper jack cheese
- sour cream
- green onions
More Easy Breakfast Recipes
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, right? Whether it’s sweet or savory you crave, start your morning with one or two of these nourishing, hearty meals and you’ll feel great about your day!
- California Breakfast Casserole
- Slow Cooker Breakfast Casserole
- Yogurt Pancakes with Homemade Syrup
- The Best Breakfast Burrito
- Peaches & Cream Oatmeal Smoothie
- Blueberry Cream Cheese Coffee Cake
- Omelette in a Bag
How to Make Hash Brown Breakfast Casserole
Hashbrown Breakfast Casserole
- ½ pound cooked bacon ham, or breakfast sausage (or any combination of the three)
- chopped veggies We like to use broccoli & tomatoes. You can also do red peppers and onion if you want even more flavor.
- 12 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (1 pound package) frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
In a bowl, beat eggs and milk. Stir in all other ingredients.
Put in greased 9x13 pan and bake at 350 for 45-55 min or until well set. Serve topped with salsa.