This Baked Buffalo Chicken Salad is a more guiltless version of my previous Buffalo Chicken Salad recipe…so good!
Baked Buffalo Chicken Salad
- 1 Lb chicken
- 1 bottle Frank's Buffalo Chicken sauce
- 3 hard boiled eggs peeled and sliced
- avocado peeled, pitted and sliced
- 1/2 c. grilled corn kernels optional
- cheese shredded
- sunflower seeds
- ranch or blue cheese dressing to taste.. you can use low fat dressing if you are into that kind of thing.
- Heat oven to 375-degrees. Cover chicken in Buffalo Chicken sauce and place on a greased pan. Place in oven and bake about 25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Cut chicken into slices and place in a large bowl. Stir in more Buffalo Chicken sauce until chicken is well coated. Shred lettuce and place on plate. Add chicken, egg, avocado, corn, cheese, sunflower seeds and top with ranch or blue cheese dressing.