This post may contain affiliate links. See our disclosure policy.
Endorian Roasted Chicken Salad is my favorite meal in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge. The unique flavors and textures will transport you to a galaxy far, far away!
Featured with this recipe
Normally, I head straight for the treats at Disneyland, but last time I was there I wanted something a little lighter. We went into Galaxy’s Edge and I tried this Endorian Roasted Chicken Salad. It was so delicious! If you’re a Star Wars fan, you’ll recognize Endorian as meaning it originated on the planet Endor, best known for the Ewoks. I have to say, they sure know how to make a salad on Endor! The green curry ranch is honestly one of my favorite dressings EVER. I knew I had to try and recreate the recipe at home.
Green Curry Sauce:
- Sour cream
- Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix packet
- Green curry paste
- Butternut squash – cut into cubes
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Spring mix lettuce
- Tri-colored quinoa – cooked
- Boneless skinless chicken breasts – grilled and sliced, I marinated mine in a little bit of olive oil, salt, pepper, and lemon juice
- Pepitas – shelled pumpkin seeds
Where Can I Find it in the Parks?
This salad can be found in Walt Disney World at Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge. Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo is a quick service restaurant that serves up all sorts of delicious “galactic grub”. Some of their other most popular dishes are the Smoked Kaadu Pork Ribs and the Endorian Fried Chicken Tip-Yip. Additionally, I would recommend the Moof Juice – a mix of fruit punch, orange juice, and pineapple. However, if Moof Juice isn’t your thing, you can’t go wrong with a Diet Coke served in one of the droid bottles!
Frequently Asked Questions
Any seasonal vegetables would be perfect– mushrooms, potatoes, radish, pickled onions. Anything that calls to you and sounds delicious!
You can make anything plant-based if you are creative enough! Try replacing the chicken with an herb hummus and some falafel (if you have it) and put some pita on the side. Yum!
More Disney Copycat Recipes You Will Love
We love to recreate Disney recipes at home. It makes us feel like we are back in the parks! If you’re looking for a little extra Disney magic in your life, try one of our favorite copycat recipes.
How to make Endorian Roasted Chicken Salad
Endorian Roasted Chicken Salad
For the Green Curry Dressing
For the Roasted Vegetables
- Preheat the oven to 450.
- In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise, sour cream, buttermilk, Hidden Valley Ranch packet, and green curry paste. Chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine butternut squash, cauliflower, olive oil, and salt and pepper.
- Spread out on a baking sheet and cook for 25-30 minutes.
- In large bowl, combine spring mix, kale, and quinoa. Pour ¼ cup of dressing into the bowl and mix well. Top with roasted vegetables, chicken, and pepitas. Serve and top with additional dressing if desired.
Love this recipe?
We want to hear from you! Please leave a review.