This Greek Side Salad with Greek Dressing is flavor packed and an amazing side to just about any meal! To make it a meal on it’s own, just add some grilled meat.
This flavor packed side salad with a homemade greek dressing makes an amazing side to just about any meal! Or if you would like it as your main course you could easily add some sliced grilled chicken or steak. It has a similar flavor to the salad they serve at the Olive Garden. It is super easy to throw together and you can top it however you would like.
My husband loves onions but I do not!! To show how much I love him I added some onion to his salad, but I don’t know if I can ever put myself through cutting one of those things again. My hands smelled like onion for days, why can’t you get that smell out??? I subbed my onion for some garbanzo beans. 🙂
Greek Side Salad with Greek Dressing
For the Salad:
- romaine lettuce shredded into bite size pieces
- cherry tomatoes
- cucumbers peeled and sliced
- tomato and basil feta cheese
- kalamata or black olives diced
- red onions chopped
- peperoncinis sliced
- garbanzo beans
For the Dressing:
- 1/3 c. olive oil
- 1/2 c. red wine vinegar
- 1 to 2 tsp. honey
- 1 to 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
- Wash and prepare the lettuce, then top with tomatoes, cucumbers, feta, olives, onions, peperoncinis, and garbanzo beans.
- Mix together the dressing ingredients and drizzle over the salad.