If you know my husband, you know that he’s not a big fan of salad… especially as a main dish. When I told him we were having salad for dinner tonight, he moaned and groaned.. until he saw the above and started eating… and eating… and eating.
Normally, Cobb Salad has chopped deli turkey but all we had was chicken. So we BBQ-ed it, chopped it, and threw it on the salad in place of the turkey. Oh man, was it GOOD!
- Lettuce, chopped
- Tomatoes, chopped
- Blue Cheese, crumbled
- Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Cheddar cheese, shredded
- BBQ-grilled chicken, chopped
- Eggs, hard boiled and chopped
- Avacado, chopped or sliced
- Put lettuce on a plate or in a bowl and top with remaining ingredients. Serve with your favorite salad dressing. (Just look at the picture, it's easy to put together)