Cheesecake Stuffed Chocolate Dipped Strawberries are the perfect treat to give to someone you love. These are the best treat to make someone feel special.
These Cheesecake Stuffed Chocolate Dipped Strawberries are so easy to make. Who doesn’t love a chocolate covered strawberry? But the cheesecake filling is what really sets these apart. I was literally having to fight my family off just to get pictures of these yummy treats. We had some family stop by and the plate was completely polished. And there were more strawberries than what was in these pictures, that whole plate was full! So now I am just going to have to make myself some more and hide them this time. 🙂 They really do make a great gift for a friend and are great for smaller dessert. There’s always room for a chocolate covered strawberry.
I have a couple of secret for how I dip these Cheesecake Stuffed Chocolate Dipped Strawberries. I melt the chocolate in a glass cup. One of the short ones. Or a coffee mug works too. This seems to keep the chocolate at the right temperature longer and makes it so easy to dunk and dip it. I also use chocolate chips or chocolate bars, not just any chocolate, but a good creamy chocolate brand. I think a lot of dipping chocolates you get at the grocery store are gross. For these strawberries I used Ghirardelli milk chocolate chips and they were incredible. I will sometimes chop up Dove chocolates or Cadbury too, all those chocolates are really creamy and yummy.
Other Valentines Recipes:
This recipe is one of our favorite Valentine treats! To get the full list of our Valentine favorites be sure to check out VALENTINE TREATS FOR SOMEONE SWEET. We have all kinds of yummy recipes that are perfect for Valentines Day, like cakes and cookies and chocolates!
Before you start on the strawberries, make the cheesecake filling.
- Beat together the cream cheese and cool whip until smooth. Then cream in the sugar and vanilla. Put the filling in the fridge to cool while you make the strawberries.
- Melt half of the chocolate chips in a glass cup or coffee mug in the microwave for 1 minute. Stir in the remaining chocolate chips and melt in 20 second intervals until all the chocolate is melted and smooth. Do not overcook!
- Clean and thoroughly dry the strawberries, if they are wet at all they will ruin the chocolate.
- Dip the strawberries (leaving some space at the top) and place them on parchment paper.
- Optional: sprinkle on some mini chocolate chips or sprinkles.
- Let the chocolate completely cool and set. It's better if they set at room temperature but if you are impatient you can always put them in the fridge to cool faster.
- Remove the stems from the strawberries and cut out the white center area.
- Scoop the cheesecake filling into a ziplock bag and seal. Cut a small hole in the corner and pipe the filling into the strawberries. Keep refrigerated.