Buffalo Chicken Dip
My husband found this recipe on food.com and wanted me to make it for him a few weeks ago. Of course, I had to make adjustments to my liking. This Buffalo Chicken Dip turned out WAY better than I thought it would. It is possibly my new favorite “Game Day” dip! It is creamy and delicious, with just a little bit of a kick. You can serve it hot or cold. Either way, it’ll be a hit!
What Are You Going To Dip?
My favorite is to dip celery sticks in it (as seen above). It makes me feel like I am eating something somewhat healthy (even though, let’s be honest, this dip is FAR FROM healthy, no matter what you dip into it). The dip works great with all kinds of veggies. Or any of the chips you know are going to be part of your Game Day spread.
Get Your Game (Food) On
Planning to host a party for the next big game? Even if you’re just cozying up with a few friends, we’ve got all kinds of game food that you will love.
- Chili Cheese Dip takes five minutes to prepare and only two words to describe: Easy and addicting.
- Boneless Buffalo Wings are hot, savory and perfect as an appetizer for your next party.
- Bacon Wrapped Lil Smokies are the perfect finger food. And seriously, what doesn’t go well with bacon?
- Spinach Artichoke Dip in a Bread Bowl looks beautiful and tastes delicious. Plus cleanup is a breeze. You just eat the bowl!
- Super Bowl Food gives you more than 50 recipes for your next game day party.
How To Make Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a 9x13 glass baking pan, combine the cooked, shredded chicken meat with the entire bottle of Frank's, spreading to form an even layer.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine cream cheese and entire bottle of Ranch (or Blue cheese) dressing, stirring til hot and smooth. Pour this mixture evenly over chicken mixture.
- Bake for 25 min. Add shredded cheese and bake for another 5-10 minutes. Remove from oven and let stand 10 minutes. Top with optional blue cheese crumbles.
- Serve with celery sticks, Triscuits, or sturdy chips (regular tortilla chips will break apart).
- 9x13 inch pan