This post may contain affiliate links. See our disclosure policy.
Maple Pumpkin Butter Spread is about to change your life. It is so yummy and easy to make! Perfect for spreading on dinner rolls hot out of the oven.
Maple Pumpkin Butter
This Maple Pumpkin Butter is sweet, creamy and chock full of warm pumpkin flavor! With how easy it is to make, there is no reason to not make a batch of this right now. The best part about this is that you make it in your slow cooker! You can throw all the ingredients in your Crockpot in the morning and your house will smell like there is a pumpkin pie cooking all day. Who needs scented candles when you can have the amazing smell and something tasty to eat afterwards?
How Can I Use Pumpkin Butter?
Pumpkin butter is so versatile. It is delicious on rolls and toast but there are so many other things that you can use it for:
- Stir some into your oatmeal, or pancakes, or waffles for pumpkin flavored breakfasts.
- Pipe it into doughnuts or pasties for pumpkin filling.
- Spread it on cookies, or stir it into hot chocolate.
- Maple Pumpkin Butter also makes a great gift. I put some in little containers and took it around to friends.
- Make a huge batch and save it for later! It stays good in the fridge for about 3 weeks, or can be frozen for a year.
Health Benefits of Pumpkin
There truly are great health benefits that come from eating pumpkin and this recipe uses the real thing. Pumpkin has a squash-like taste and texture, and adds tons of flavor to recipes. It’s worth giving it a try to get the boost of vitamins and antioxidants pumpkin provides. You’ll benefit from better eyesight, energy, and weight loss too!
More Pumpkin Recipes
My favorite pumpkin recipes are desserts, of course, but it’s delicious in soups and casseroles. A couple of my favorite pumpkin recipes to make in the fall are Dinner in a Pumpkin and Pumpkin Cobbler. If you are in the mood for more pumpkin, try out these delicious recipes.
- Pumpkin Drop Cookies – With only 3 ingredients, these cookies are quick and easy to make.
- Soup in a Pumpkin – This soup is really cooked right inside a pumpkin! The house smells amazing as it cooks. The bits of pumpkin that cook into the soup are so tasty!
- Pumpkin Steamers – This pumpkin drink with warm you on a cold, autumn day. The drink is rich and creamy with flavors of pumpkin, cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger.
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Coffee Cake – This delicious coffee cake has a cream cheese layer and crumb topping that is out of this world. It’s perfect for a breakfast, brunch, snack, or dessert.
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse Cups – A smooth and creamy mousse that is simple to make, but looks elegant and tastes heavenly!
- Pumpkin Cobbler – This is a traditional fall dessert at our house. A creamy pumpkin pie like layer is topped with a crunchy, buttery, crust. It is incredible served warm with homemade whipped topping or vanilla ice cream.
How to Make Maple Pumpkin Butter
Maple Pumpkin Butter
- Crock Pot
- Stir all the ingredients together in the slow cooker.
- Use a rubber spatula to clear anything from the sides of the slow cooker before putting on the lid to cook.
- Cook on low for 6 hours stirring occasionally, removing anything from the sides each time you stir. (This will prevent any burning).