This Baked Omelette Roll-Up is the easiest, foolproof omelette you will ever make. It is the perfect breakfast or brunch for the entire family.
Baked Omelette Roll-Up
I am never making omelettes the old way again! These omelette roll ups are so much easier and taste every bit as good!!! I don’t know about you but I struggle with making an omelette look good, it always breaks on me and sticks to the pan! And then there is the issue of them being difficult to feed several people because you can only cook them up one at a time. If you are anything like me, you are going to LOVE this method!!! The egg literally slides right off the pan and rolls up so beautifully.
Great Omelette Toppings
Naturally you can add whatever you like to these omelette roll-ups, just like you would to a regular omelette. Here are just a few suggestions that we love. Feel free to share your favorite combinations in the comments.
More Delicious Breakfast Foods
If these omelettes have your taste buds hankering for more breakfast foods, here are some great recipes to sample.
- Easy Breakfast Casserole is the perfect way to feed a crowd. It’s light, yet filling, easy and beautiful. Perfect for brunch or breakfast.
- Christmas Breakfast Quiche features savory sausage and sweet cranberries make this a beautiful, delicious appetizer or breakfast for the holidays.
- Make Ahead Breakfast Parfaits are quick, healthy and perfect for busy mornings. Start your day off right with this crunchy, fruity, creamy combination.
- And more than 25+ Easy Breakfast Ideas!
Baked Omelette Roll-Up
- 9×13 inch pan
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. In a medium size bowl beat together the milk and flour. Add the eggs, salt, and pepper and beat until it is well blended. Pour the egg mix into a 9×13 glass pan lined with cooking spray.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 6 to 7 minutes, the layer of egg should be fully cooked, no runny spots.
- Top the egg with cheese and your favorite omelette toppings, for ours we did bacon and tomatoes. Return to oven for one minute, or until cheese melts.
- Remove from oven and use a rubber spatula to loosen up the sides. You can roll it from either the long end or short end, depending on how big of rolls you want.
- Roll up and slice into individual servings. If desired, top with sour cream and salsa.