This Greek Tortellini Salad will be the star of all your potlucks and barbecues this summer. It is packed with flavor and so easy to make!
Greek Tortellini Salad
I love this Greek Tortellini Salad. Not only is it easy to make, but it is packed with fresh and delicious flavors. As with most pasta salads, letting this chill in the fridge for at least two hours before serving will boost the flavor even more. Sometimes I even make it the night before. You can also totally customize it by adding whatever toppings you want, and leaving out anything you’re not crazy about.
- Tortellini – I like to buy the kind from the refrigerated section. I think it tastes more fresh and the cheese is better than the frozen or dry kinds.
- Greek Dressing – You could buy pre-made Greek Dressing, but it is so easy to make your own. This dressing is so yummy! It has olive oil, red wine vinegar, honey, lemon juice, garlic powder, and oregano. I like to add lots of salt and pepper as well.
- Topping Ideas (Use as many or as little as you want. Make it your own!) – grape tomatoes, Kalamata olives, cucumbers, red onion, garbanzo beans, banana peppers, crumbled feta (the tomato basil flavored feta is especially good), artichoke hearts, and sliced grilled chicken.
Other Pasta Salads You Will Love
If you’re a fan of pasta salad, try some of our other favorites!
- Italian Pasta Salad
- Shrimp Pasta Salad
- Creamy Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad
- Pizza Pasta Salad
- Southwest Pasta Salad
- Mom’s Traditional Macaroni Salad
How to Make Greek Tortellini Salad
- 16 ounces tortellini I like to get the packages from the refrigerated section in the grocery store
For the Dressing
- Cook tortellini according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cool water. Set aside.
- While the pasta is cooking, mix together all the ingredients for the dressing. Whisk until combined.
- In a large bowl, combine pasta, and any desired toppings.
- Pour dressing over the top. Mix well and store in the fridge for at least 2 hours or until ready to serve.
- When you are ready to serve, toss the salad with a dash of olive oil, salt, pepper, and oregano.