White Chocolate Peppermint Bark Brownies are the perfect easy and yummy Christmas treat! Fudge brownie with white chocolate frosting and crushed peppermint.
These White Chocolate Peppermint Bark Brownies are absolutely amazing! I literally had to hide them from myself because I couldn’t stop picking at them. I have had brownies that are similar to these White Chocolate Peppermint Bark Brownies, with a layer of actual hard white chocolate. But I like the white chocolate frosting so much better. There is something about the combination of chocolate and peppermint this time of year. It just tastes like Christmas.
The best part about these brownies are that they are super easy to make. You actually use a brownie mix, but I have a secret that makes it taste like it’s from scratch. No one will ever be able to tell that you took short cuts. See the Recipe Notes below for my trick on how to make box brownies taste homemade. Quick and easy and delicious Christmas treats are the best kind!
How to Make White Chocolate Peppermint Bark Brownies
For the Brownie Layer:
- 2 brownie mixes *see Recipe Notes
For the Brownie Layer:
- Mix all the ingredients well and pour into a cookie sheet lined with cooking spray (NOT a cake pan).
- Bake at 325 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes, or until a toothpick a few inches from the edge comes out mostly clean. Cool completely before frosting!
For the White Chocolate Frosting:
- Beat together the cream cheese and butter, then add the vanilla and almond extract. Melt the white chocolate and slowly blend it in. Then add the powdered sugar and mix until thoroughly blended.
- Spread over the cooled brownies. Unwrap some candy canes and place them in a plastic bag. Use a kitchen mallet or rolling pin to crush the candy cane into small pieces.
- Sprinkle the candy cane pieces over the frosting.
More of Our Favorite Christmas Treats:
- Mom’s Christmas Caramels – Sweet and chewy homemade caramels are the best at Christmas! Make them for your neighbors and they will love you forever.
- Andes Mint Cookies – These delicious chocolate mint cookies will get you on Santa’s “nice” list!
- Dipped Caramel Pretzel Bites – Pretzels dipped in caramel and chocolate are pretty much the best thing ever. I have to warn you, they are addicting!
- Christmas Crunch – A sweet and salty treat that only takes 15 minutes to make. Perfect to munch on while watching your favorite Christmas movie.
- Dipped Ritz Cookies – Ritz Crackers never tasted so good! Spread peanut butter or caramel between two crackers then dip them in milk or white chocolate.
- Easy Crock Pot Peanut Clusters – Only 4 ingredients and 1 hour in a crock pot. It doesn’t get any easier than that!