Summer Peach Crisp is an EASY summer treat with only a few simple ingredients. Tastes the best with a scoop of vanilla ice cream!
Summer Peach Crisp
This gorgeous and sweet Peach Crisp is our favorite quick dessert to whip up during those warm months when you want a sweet dessert without much fuss. Fresh summer peaches sliced up with a buttery, crumbly topping that is so easy to make, topped with a giant scoop of creamy vanilla ice cream. This dessert is best served outside on the patio with friends and family, where you can chat late into the night.
Summer Fruit Crisps
While I love a rich, heavy, cozy dessert, there’s something so refreshing about using the bounties of summer produce in a sweet treat to enjoy after a long day of playing in the sun. Fresh peaches are my favorite but you can also try any of these delicious fruits in this dessert:
- Ripe red cherries
- Raspberries picked from the vine
- Plump strawberries
- Blackberries or Boysenberries
- Try a mixture of any of these fruits for a delicious medley crisp!
Simple Crumble Topping
We teamed up with NatureBox for this recipe… they sent me a pack of some of their snacks and I made this Summer Peach Crisp with their Cherry Crumble Granola (soft-baked granola with cherries, almonds and coconut) and Tart & Tangy Fruit Medley (dried cranberry and apple bits). All I had to do was add some peaches and some spices and I was done. Couldn’t have been easier!
More About NatureBox
This post is sponsored by NatureBox. Go to their site and enter the following promo code for 50% off your first box! Promo code: SUMMERSNACKS
NatureBox is a subscription service that offers the ability to discover and enjoy healthy snacks on a monthly basis. They currently ship to the 48 continental states as well as FPO/APO addresses and P.O. Boxes. NatureBox products are made from wholesome ingredients and are Nutritionist-approved. They abide by our strict quality standards: No High Fructose Corn Syrup, No Partially Hydrogenated Oils, No Trans Fats, No Artificial Sweeteners, No Artificial Flavors, No Artificial Colors. Go to http://blog.naturebox.
More Summer Dessert Recipes
Try some of our other favorite summertime desserts and treats. hey’re easy to make and so much fun to eat!
- Peach Pie
- Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream
- Raspberry Peach Cobbler
- Fresh Strawberry Cake
- Caribbean Passion Popsicles
- How to Make Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Tropical Slush
How to Make Summer Peach Crisp
- 1 peach sliced (you could also use 6-8 canned peach slices)
- 2 Tbsp. NatureBox Tart & Tangy Fruit Medley
- 1 Tbsp. sugar use less if you are using canned
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp almond extract this goes a long way so don't overdo it
- 1/2 Tbsp. flour
- 1/2 c. NatureBox Cherry Crumble Granola or to taste
- Vanilla ice cream
- Preheat oven to 350-degrees. Toss peaches, Fruit Medley, sugar, cinnamon, almond extract and flour together in a small bowl. Transfer to a small ramekin, souffle dish or other small/individual-sized oven-safe dish. Top with granola and bake for 10-15 minutes or until granola turns golden-brown. Top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and serve!
This post is sponsored by NatureBox, however all opinions expressed are our own.