This Sun Dried Tomato and Artichoke dip is inspired by my favorite pizza toppings: bacon, sun dried tomatoes, and artichokes. So tasty on bread or crackers!
Sun Dried Tomato and Artichoke Dip
This Sun Dried Tomato and Artichoke dip is a favorite appetizer for any party. It reminds me of my very favorite pizza, which is loaded with chewy sun dried tomatoes, tender artichokes, crisp bacon and tangy feta cheese. The combination of flavors is so delicious all on its own, but even better when served with crackers, tortilla chips or sliced sourdough bread. We love making a huge bowl for a Christmas party, game day gathering or just a cozy night with a movie. Make a batch for your next party and watch it disappear!
Suggestions for this Artichoke Dip Recipe
- Give the cream cheese time to come to room temperature before blending with other ingredients. You can pop it into the microwave for about thirty seconds, stirring in between.
- I love using crumbled Feta cheese for this recipe, especially the tomato and basil flavored variety from Athenos. But you can toss in queso fresco, goat cheese or ricotta cheese if that’s what you have on hand. They’re all delicious!
- Canned artichoke hearts are easy to find at your grocery store and simple to use. Make sure to drain them first, then chop into small pieces.
- Same goes for the sun dried tomatoes. I like using the ones that come in a jar and packed in oil. They’re so flavorful and fragrant! Dice them into bite size pieces for this dip.
- Don’t forget the bacon! You can cook up a few strips of regular bacon or turkey bacon. Or buy a bag of precooked bacon pieces (NOT bacon bits) to save you some time.
- Garnish with diced green onions if you like.
More Delicious Dips
Pass the chips and crackers! You’ll love these yummy dip recipes for your next party or movie night:
- Spinach Artichoke Dip in a Bread Bowl
- Easy Spinach Dip
- Chili Cheese Dip
- Warm Bacon Cheese Dip
- 5-Minute Dill Pickle Dip
- Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Melting Pot’s Spinach Artichoke Cheese Fondue
How to Make Sun Dried Tomato and Artichoke Dip
- In a microwave safe bowl, soften cream cheese. Add remaining ingredients and mix well. Serve warm with bread or crackers.