These Sweet and Spicy Crock Pot Ribs are so saucy, they literally fall off the bone. You will love how easy this method is — perfect every time!
Sweet and Spicy Crock Pot Ribs
Summer is winding down and football season is just beginning. It’s time to bring out the man-food. I don’t know about you, but I love pork ribs, especially when they are saucy and fall-off-the-bone. The messier, the better. These Crock Pot Ribs are just that. They are so good and so easy to prepare too! We like to serve these with potatoes and fresh corn, and maybe a salad if we want to feel a little less guilty. If you are looking for some more manly recipes, don’t forget to check out our “Favorite MANLY Recipes” section. Our brother, Devin, will show you a bunch or his favorite manly foods in easy-to-follow videos! Click HERE to check it out! Or you might want to try these Easy Crock Pot Pork Chops for a variation on the main meal.
Sides to serve
While these spicy, delicious ribs take center stage on the meal, here a few dishes to serve up on the side:
- Oven Roasted Green Beans — vibrant, crisp side dish for any meal. Quick and low carb, these roasted veggies are also a delicious snack!
- Perfect Baked Potato method — Follow this easy method for fluffy, flavorful baked potatoes every time!
- Frozen corn cooked the right way — Kick your corn dishes up a notch with these tips
- Grilled Cilantro Lime Corn on the Cob — You’ll love this buttery flavor with a hint of lime
How to Make Sweet and Spicy Crock Pot Ribs
- Remove any membrane from ribs.
- Rub ribs with seasoning and place in large crock pot (you may have to cut the ribs up so they all fit).
- Pour in water and cook on low heat for 3-5 hours, until ribs are cooked through and they are already starting to fall off the bone (a good way to tell if they are done is to stick a knife in the ribs and if the knife comes up without pulling at the meat, they are done).
- In a small bowl, combine chili sauce, sugar, vinegar, ginger, and Sriracha.
- Place ribs on a baking sheet and generously brush the sauce over the ribs.
- Place the ribs on the top oven rack.
- Broil for about 3-5 minutes or until the sauce begins to caramelize. Watch them VERY closely so they don't burn.
- Remove from oven, lightly cover with foil, and allow to sit for about 5 minutes before serving.
- Crock Pot Slow Cooker