Thanks for this recipe, Elise! We love this dish! I think we have it for dinner more than we have it for breakfast. This is a must try!
- ½ lb cooked bacon, ham, or breakfast sausage(or any combination of the 3)
- chopped veggies (optional. We like to use broccoli & tomatoes. You can also do red peppers and onion if you want even more flavor)
- 12 eggs
- 1 c. milk
- 1 pkg. (1 b.) frozen shredded hash browns
- 1 c. cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- In a bowl, beat eggs and milk. Stir in all other ingredients. Put in greased 9x13 pan and bake at 350 for 45-55 min or until well set. Serve topped with salsa.