This cowboy caviar is such a tasty and easy chip dip. It has guacamole feel, but I like it better. It is also great used as a salsa on tacos or other mexican dishes.
Ingredients (with Amazon Links)
- 1 can black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 can sweet white corn drained and rinsed
- 2-3 roma tomatoes diced
- 2 extra large avocados or 3 regular, diced
- 1/2 bunch cilantro finely chopped
- 1/8 cup lime juice more to taste
- salt to taste
- Toss everything together in a large bowl, do not over-mix. Serve with tortilla chips.