This Game Night Chex Mix is the perfect snack for family get togethers. It is toasty and savory and addicting! So much better than store bought!
When our family gets together we love to play games, especially team card games that tend to go on for hours! We always have yummy snacks while we play and chex mix is one of my favorites. This is also the perfect snack for football games and parties. It goes great for any type of get togethers.
I love that this chex mix is so easy to throw together and can feed a big group. And it fills your house with the most amazing smell while it bakes. Our Chex mix is loaded with 3 kinds of Chex cereal, crackers, Cheerios, pretzels, and peanuts tossed and baked in savory flavors. It is salty, savory, and addicting!
- Add all the dry ingredients to a large bowl. In a small bowl, whisk together the ingredients for the seasoning sauce.
- Pour the sauce over the dry ingredients while mixing. Continue to mix until all the the ingredients are evenly coated with seasoning.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or a silpat baking mat, and spread the mix evenly over the top.
- Bake at 250 degrees for 1 hour, then spread out over paper towels on the counter to cool.
- When completely cool, store in an airtight container, or ziplock bag.