These Mushroom Swiss Roast Beef Sliders make the perfect appetizer! Tender beef with a tangy blue cheese horseradish sauce, these are to die for!
Mushroom Swiss Roast Beef Sliders
These Mushroom Swiss Roast Beef Sliders are ideal for your next Super Bowl party, family buffet or even random weeknight dinner! I first made these sliders, topped with bubbly Swiss cheese and tangy blue cheese horseradish sauce at supper one night and they were a huge hit with my little family! I love sliders as a meal because they’re much easier for my kids to eat and they’re the perfect portion for them. If your kids are anything like mine, they want to have an entire burger or sandwich, but end up eating only a few bites. Sliders are kid sized, but adults love eating them too. Before we were even done with dinner that night, my husband declared they needed to be served at our next football game gathering. They’re the perfect main course or appetizer, and are really easy to put together!
How to Serve this Easy Appetizer
- Serve these roast beef sliders plain, with the blue cheese horseradish sauce on the side as a dip.
- Not sure about the horseradish sauce? Try dipping these little guys in au jus sauce! I like serving them with au jus sauce when I’m making them as a meal because it can be a bit messy for a “grab and go” appetizer.
- The buttery sauce drizzled over the top of these sliders adds a savory, tangy element to the appetizer.
- You can add dried minced onion over the top for added flavor (it will taste like the Arby’s onion buns)
- Speaking of Arby’s, these would be really good with Arby’s sauce! Try our copycat sauce here HERE.
- If you want to take these to the next level, add some cooked bacon over the roast beef!
More Meaty Appetizers
From mini burgers to meatballs, there’s nothing more satisfying than a hearty appetizer! Try some of our favorite recipes:
- The Best White Castle Sliders Copycat Recipe
- Caprese Chicken Sliders
- Easy Kielbasa Appetizer
- Boneless Buffalo Wings
- Bacon Wrapped Lil Smokies
- Sweet and Spicy Slow Cooker Meatballs
How to Make Mushroom Swiss Roast Beef Sliders
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Take rolls out of the package.. do not separate them! You want them to be all together. Slice them horizontally through the middle so you have 2 flat slabs.
- Place the "bottom" slab in the baking dish, set the "top" aside.
- Saute mushrooms in a medium-sized skillet and set aside.
- Layer roast beef, sautéed mushrooms, and cheese over the bottom layer. Place the top slab over the top.
- Combine butter garlic, Worcetershire, and onion powder in a small bowl and mix well. Using a pastry brush, brush butter mixture over the top of the sliders. Cover dish with tin foil and bake for 20-25 minutes or until cheese has melted.
- While sliders are baking combine sauce ingredients in a small sauce-pot over low heat. Stir often until cheese mixture until cheese is just melted (remove before bringing to a simmer).
- Remove sliders from oven and serve with sauce on the side (each individual can put a little sauce on their slider).
- Serve immediately.
- 9x13 inch pan