These Easter desserts and treats can be served along with Easter dinner or even as treats in Easter baskets. They are as fun to make as they are to eat!
I absolutely LOVE Easter desserts and treats! All of the warm, pastel colors make me feel like the cold Winter is finally behind us. I actually WANT to get into the kitchen and start baking! These Easter desserts pair perfectly with any Easter dinner. And our Easter treats are just so dainty and pretty! It is so easy to get kids involved in making Easter recipes too– what kid can resist decorating and eating treats like these?
Cookies and Candies
I love fun and creative cookies and candies for Easter. The pastel colors and Easter candy are so fun for decorating! Here are some of our favorite cookie and candy ideas:
- Cadbury Creme Egg Stuffed Easter Cookies – Cadbury Creme Easter Cookies are so rich and decadent! Fudgy cookies with a hidden surprise baked right in the center.
- Carrot Cake Cookies with Cream Cheese Frosting – These Carrot Cake Cookies with Cream Cheese Frosting are a MUST for carrot cake lovers! You will love the frosting. So many delicious flavors in one little cookie!
- Easter Cadbury Mini-Egg Cookies – These Easter Cadbury Mini Egg Cookies take chocolate chip cookies to a whole new level! There is rich and creamy chocolate goodness in every bite.
- Grandma’s Sugar Cookies – This soft sugar cookie recipe is a copycat recipe of the “Grandma’s” big, frosted cookies sold in grocery stores. The cream cheese frosting and freshness of the cookies make them even better!
- Copycat Swig Cookies – Swig Cookies are all the rage right now and now you can make them at home! Cold, rich, buttery cookies topped with flavored, creamy frostings.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Easter Eggs – These homemade Peanut Butter Easter Eggs are a family tradition at Easter. A smooth peanut butter filling covered in chocolate is decorated with icing flowers.
- No-Bake Chocolate Bird Nests – These Chocolate Bird Nests are a favorite for Easter in our family. My kids love helping to make the little nests and adding little chocolate eggs to the middle. They are the perfect spring-time, no-bake treat.
- White Chocolate Easter Egg Candies – Homemade white chocolate candies rolled in colored sprinkles or sugars. An easy treat for kids!
Easter Cakes and Cupcakes
When you are serving a crowd for Easter dinner, cakes are the way to go! You can serve a bunch of people with just one, easy cake (or cupcakes).
- Coconut Cream Cake with Coconut Cream Cheese Frosting – Coconut Cream Cake is layer upon layer of coconut flavor in every bite! Coconut infused cake, coconut cream cheese frosting, sprinkled with toasted coconut.
- Nothing Bundt Cake’s Lemon Cake Copycat – This Nothing Bundt Cakes Lemon Cake copycat recipe tastes just like the original! A sweet, tart cake with an AMAZING cream cheese frosting.
- Classic Carrot Cake – This Classic Carrot Cake recipe uses crushed pineapple to give the cake a rich, moist texture. Smooth cream cheese frosting gives it just the right balance of sweetness.
- Nothing Bundt Cake’s White Chocolate Raspberry Cake – This Nothing Bundt Cakes White Chocolate Raspberry Cake Copycat tastes just like the popular bakery version! Creamy, flavorful, easy to make at home!
- Raspberry Lemon Jell-O Cake – Raspberry Lemon Jello Poke Cake is a cold, refreshing treat! You’ll love this moist, tangy lemon and raspberry flavor with light pudding frosting.
- Easter Coconut Cupcakes – Our Tasty Coconut Cupcakes make the perfect Easter dessert! Light and fluffy coconut cake with creamy coconut frosting.
- Easy Lemon Cupcakes – These Lemon Cupcakes with Lemon Cream Frosting taste like cupcakes you would buy at an expensive cupcake shop. Creamy lemon flavor in every bite!
- Nothing Bundt Cake’s Carrot Cake Copycat – This Carrot Bundt Cake has a light, airy consistency and tastes just like the store-bought cake!
- Easter Bunny Cake – This adorable Easter bunny cake is made with a simple cake mix, shredded coconut, and Easter candies.
Pies Perfect for Easter
We absolutely love serving pie with our Easter dinner. Especially tangy, citrus pies and cream pies. They are the perfect Easter dessert for a crowd!
- Coconut Cream Pie – Coconut Cream Pie is a silky smooth dessert with a flaky crust and a coconut filling, topped with coconut whipped cream and toasted coconut sprinkles.
- Lemon Meringue Pie – Lemon Meringue Pie is one of my all-time favorites. Smooth, tart lemon filling with light and fluffy meringue that melts in your mouth. The best lemon pie you will ever taste!
- Island Pecan Pie – Island Pecan Pie is loaded with pineapple, coconut, and pecans in a delicious creamy filling. A tropical twist on a pecan pie classic!
- Sour Cream Lemon Pie – Sour Cream Lemon Pie is a creamy, zesty, dessert perfect for holidays, summertime, anytime! It is fresh and tangy and super easy to make.
- Key Lime Pie – This Key Lime Pie recipe comes straight from Savannah, Georgia. It is smooth and creamy with the perfect blend of tart and sweet.
- Lemon Cream Pie – This Creamy Lemon Pie is packed full of tart, lemon flavor and creamy goodness. This recipe is super easy to make and is always a crowd pleaser!
BONUS RECIPE: Panoramic Easter Eggs
I am adding these Panoramic Easter Eggs as a bonus because even though it is a “recipe”, technically they are not edible. These were a favorite of ours growing up so we just had to add them to this fun Easter list!