This Turkey Bacon Avocado pizza is sure to please the entire family! It is like a club sandwich in pizza form. Light, fresh, and full of flavor!
This turkey bacon avocado pizza is sure to please the entire family. It is quick to whip up and the flavor is amazing! We made this the other night and my kids devoured it. They actually prefer this pizza to pepperoni, believe it or not! I had to cut up extra avocado and tomato because that was their favorite part. If you prefer cooked tomato instead of fresh, you can put the tomato on before baking, but the avocado.. that is definitely best fresh 🙂 When we were asked by the Hass Avocado board to participate in their campaign to spread the word about avocados we willingly obliged. We buy avocados on every shopping trip so it is an easy thing for us to promote! My kids LOVE avocados, in fact, it is one of the first fresh foods I feed them when I start them out on eating solid foods! Unlike a lot of baby foods that, avocados can just be mashed up and served right away– no waiting, no steaming, no having to pull out the food processor. It is creamy and smooth so my kids eat it right up– plus they are PACKED with all kinds of nutrients (see video below)! Did you know they help you absorb fat-soluable nutrients? Now you know why they say “avocados are a ‘good fat'”. They are GOOD for you and can help you lose weight! Want an easy shot at $50 from Hass Avocados? Watch the video below and leave a comment telling us something you have learned– that’s it! It’s actually a pretty cute video– the kids in it are adorable! Easy entry and free avo-education– win-win here!
- 1 pizza dough for a large pizza click here
- 1/2 c. ranch dressing click here for a homemade ranch dressing
- 8 slices bacon cooked
- 1 c. deli turkey coarsely chopped
- 2 c. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1-2 to matoes sliced
- 1-2 avocados sliced
- Preheat oven to 450-degrees.
- Place pizza dough on a pizza pan and pat it out from the center to the edge, leaving the outer edge a bit thick.
- Pour ranch dressing over crust and spread evenly (this is your "sauce" for the pizza)
- Top with bacon, turkey and mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 10-15 minutes until edges are golden brown.
- Slice pizza into 8-12 slices.
- Top with fresh tomato and avocado before serving.
WATCH THIS VIDEO FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN $50– just watch and leave a comment (here on FFR– not on YouTube) about something you have learned from the video!