This post may contain affiliate links. See our disclosure policy.
This Turkey Bacon Avocado pizza is sure to please the entire family! It is like a club sandwich in pizza form. Light, fresh, and full of flavor!
Featured With This Recipe
This Turkey Bacon Avocado Pizza is sure to please the entire family! It’s so quick to whip up any night of the week, or when pizza cravings hit and you don’t have money or time to do take-out. My kids actually prefer this to regular pepperoni, believe it or not! I think it’s because of the avocado. They could devour them every single day. Ripe, fresh avocado and plump, juicy tomatoes pair perfectly with salty turkey bacon, cheese and a Ranch dressing sauce. This pizza is vibrant and so flavorful, it’ll become a family favorite for sure!
What is Avocado Pizza Made Of?
- Pizza dough
- Ranch dressing – this is the sauce for this recipe. Pesto or traditional pizza sauce can also be used.
- Deli turkey, cubed or sliced
- Mozzarella cheese – you can use shredded or fresh mozzarella
- Tomatoes – sliced tomatoes or grape tomatoes, halved
- Large avocado
Optional Additional Toppings:
- Grilled chicken breast, sliced or cubed (can be used instead of turkey)
- Red onions
- Fresh herbs – including fresh basil or oregano
- Olive oil (drizzle a little over the top after cooking)
- Balsamic reduction (to drizzle over the top after cooking)
Benefits of Avocado
My kids LOVE avocados. In fact, it is one of the first fresh foods I feed them when I start them out on eating solid foods! Unlike a lot of baby foods that need blending, avocados can just be mashed up and served right away; no waiting, no steaming, no having to pull out the food processor. It is creamy and smooth so my kids eat it right up. Plus they are PACKED with all kinds of nutrients. Did you know they help you absorb fat-soluable nutrients? Now you know why they say “avocados are a ‘good fat'”. They are GOOD for you and can help you lose weight!
Perfect Pizza Crust
Making pizza dough from scratch is really really easy and it tastes so much better than anything you can find at the grocery store. Try our recipe for our Homemade Pizza Dough and see for yourself. Roll it out as thick or thin as you like. My husband loves a really thin crust pizza, so I opt for a thin crust and a thicker one for me and the children. You can even use it to make breadsticks or cheesy bread to go along with your pizza using the same recipe.
Read Next: 33+ Easy Dinner Ideas
More Pizza Recipes
Homemade pizza can be so much fun to make and the possibilities are endless! Try some of our favorite recipes to make for pizza night:
- Healthy Pizza (only 350 calories)
- Mediterranean Flatbread Pizza
- French Bread Pizza
- Veggie Pizza Squares
- BBQ Chicken Cilantro Pizza
FAQs About Avocado Pizza
Guacamole goes really well on Taco Pizza. It’s one of our favorite toppings!
YES! You can add the avocado to the pizza BEFORE baking and it is delicious!
How to Make Turkey Bacon Avocado Pizza
Turkey Bacon Avocado Pizza
- Preheat oven to 450-degrees.
- Place pizza dough on a pizza pan and pat it out from the center to the edge, leaving the outer edge a bit thick.
- Pour ranch dressing over crust and spread evenly (this is your “sauce” for the pizza)
- Top with bacon, turkey and mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 10-15 minutes until edges are golden brown.
- Slice pizza into 8-12 slices.
- Top with fresh tomato and sliced avocados before serving. Add a sprinkle of fresh salt over the top of the tomatoes to bring out the flavor. Serve hot.
- To make this a vegetarian pizza recipe, you can omit the turkey and bacon and add any of your favorite veggie toppings such as peppers and onions.
- For easier cutting, cut the slices before adding the avocado and tomato.
Love this recipe?
We want to hear from you! Please leave a review.