This Turkey Bacon Avocado pizza is sure to please the entire family! It is like a club sandwich in pizza form. Light, fresh, and full of flavor!
Turkey Bacon Avocado Pizza
This Turkey Bacon Avocado Pizza is sure to please the entire family! It’s so quick to whip up any night of the week, or when pizza cravings hit and you don’t have money or time to do take-out. My kids actually prefer this to regular pepperoni, believe it or not! I think it’s because of the avocado. They could devour them every single day. Ripe, fresh avocado and plump, juicy tomatoes pair perfectly with salty turkey bacon, cheese and a Ranch dressing sauce. This pizza is vibrant and so flavorful, it’ll become a family favorite for sure!
Benefits of Avocados
We were asked by the Hass Avocado board to participate in their campaign to spread the word about avocados, and we willingly obliged. We buy avocados on every shopping trip so it is an easy thing for us to promote! My kids LOVE avocados. In fact, it is one of the first fresh foods I feed them when I start them out on eating solid foods! Unlike a lot of baby foods that need blending, avocados can just be mashed up and served right away; no waiting, no steaming, no having to pull out the food processor. It is creamy and smooth so my kids eat it right up. Plus they are PACKED with all kinds of nutrients. Did you know they help you absorb fat-soluable nutrients? Now you know why they say “avocados are a ‘good fat'”. They are GOOD for you and can help you lose weight!
Perfect Pizza Crust
Making pizza dough from scratch is really really easy and it tastes so much better than anything you can find at the grocery store. Try our recipe for our Homemade Pizza Dough and see for yourself. Roll it out as thick or thin as you like. My husband loves a really thin crust pizza, so I opt for a thin crust and a thicker one for me and the children. You can even use it to make breadsticks or cheesy bread to go along with your pizza using the same recipe.
More Pizza Recipes
Homemade pizza can be so much fun to make and the possibilities are endless! Try some of our favorite recipes:
- Healthy Pizza (only 350 calories)
- Antipasto Vegetarian Pizza
- Mediterranean Flatbread Pizza
- French Bread Pizza
- Veggie Pizza Squares
- BBQ Chicken Cilantro Pizza
- Gino’s Deep Dish Chicago Style Pizza Copycat
How to Make Turkey Bacon Avocado Pizza
- Preheat oven to 450-degrees.
- Place pizza dough on a pizza pan and pat it out from the center to the edge, leaving the outer edge a bit thick.
- Pour ranch dressing over crust and spread evenly (this is your "sauce" for the pizza)
- Top with bacon, turkey and mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 10-15 minutes until edges are golden brown.
- Slice pizza into 8-12 slices.
- Top with fresh tomato and avocado before serving.